Thank you for visiting our website. SEACRET appreciates your business.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Care Experts at the number listed below.
By using our website, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and agree to be bound by this Legal Statement.
For purposes of this Legal Statement, “SEACRET” shall mean SEACRET, SEACRET Spa, LLC, and Seacretspa.com. SEACRET reserves the right to make changes to the website and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
- You hereby agree that all products and services available on this website and any samples we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products, services, or samples purchased or received from SEACRET without our prior written authorization. SEACRET reserves the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order, in our sole discretion, that we believe may result in a violation of this Legal Statement.
- All products, services, and information made available on or through this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Subject to the foregoing, to the fullest extent allowed by law, SEACRET disclaims all implied warranties including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and all express warranties other than those explicitly made in this Legal Statement. Although we try to be as accurate as possible with respect to the statements on our website, SEACRET makes no representation that the information contained on this website is valid, reliable, or accurate, or that it does not violate or infringe the rights of any third party. This disclaimer does not affect the terms of any manufacturer’s or third party seller’s warranty, if any, related to the good purchased on this website. SEACRET retains title to all purchased items until paid for by the buyer.
- All content on this website, including but not limited to code, trademarks, service marks, trade names, graphics, images, text, audio, button icons, computer software, and any other intellectual property are the sole property of SEACRET or its partners and is protected by U.S. and international law. Except as set forth herein, or as required by law, none of the content available on this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without our prior written authorization. Users are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the SEACRET website for retail use as a consumer. SEACRET also grants users a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of this website for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of the content of this site, including but not limited to the reproduction, modification, or distribution, is strictly prohibited. SEACRET does not grant, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, or any content on this website without the prior written consent of SEACRET. Except as provided herein, SEACRET prohibits the use of the SEACRET logo as a link to any website unless approved in advance in writing by SEACRET. Registered and unregistered proprietary information is owned and held by SEACRET and its licensors, and therefore, you may be liable for any misuse of this website. SEACRET may, in its sole discretion, request that you remove any link to its website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease linking unless authorized by SEACRET in writing. Except as authorized in writing, any use or misuse of the mentioned content and intellectual property is strictly prohibited, and automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Legal Statement.
- You agree that, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, neither SEACRET nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any damages arising out of or related to the use of the SEACRET website or any other website linked to this website. This waiver of liability applies to all damages, including any punitive damages, lost profits, or business interruption, even if SEACRET is notified in advance. You further agree that SEACRET will not be responsible or liable under any circumstances for: (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or interruptions to the website; (c) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction, or other modification; (d) loss or damages incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on this website; (e) computer viruses, system failures, or malfunctions that may occur in connection with your use of this website; (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or (g) any events beyond the reasonable control of SEACRET. You agree that no claims or actions arising out of the use of this website or this Legal Statement may be brought more than one year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose.
- You agree that any unauthorized use of this website, content, materials, and intellectual property, or any fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity shall grounds for termination of your right to access, browse, and use the website. SEACRET reserves the sole right to terminate your access to our website and its content at any time without notice. SEACRET reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access from a particular internet address to this website.
- SEACRET encourages you to exercise discretion browsing the internet. SEACRET makes no representation or warranty about the legality of any third party website, nor does SEACRET make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or legitimacy of any third party website. SEACRET has no control over or responsibility with respect to the information provided or activities undertaken on third party websites. A link between SEACRET and another website does not indicate an endorsement of such website. Linking to third party websites is done at your own risk. Our website, products, and services may direct you to sites containing information that some may find offensive or inappropriate. SEACRET expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any damages, loss, or injury arising out of the activities of any third party. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all third party links and other websites that you visit.
- The SEACRET website, excluding links, is created, owned, and operated by SEACRET Spa, LLC in the State of Arizona, USA. At this time, materials, products, and services on this website are delivered or made available in the United States and Canada. However, SEACRET will deliver and make its products available to customers outside those countries on a case-by-case basis. Access to this website from locations where its use or content is illegal is prohibited. Users of this website are responsible for their own compliance with local laws.
- You expressly agree that the laws of the State of Arizona will govern this Legal Statement and all other disclaimers, terms, and conditions contained on this website. In the event of a dispute, you further agree that any legal action shall be governed by Arizona law, and venue shall be in an appropriate court in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error in pricing information received from our suppliers, SEACRET will have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price. SEACRET will have the right to limit the number of items purchased through our website. SEACRET will have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, SEACRET will immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price. Prices shown are the suggested retail prices. Independent vendors, distributors, and other sales agents are free to price products as they see fit and may not conform to the listed prices.
- Please review our Return Policy for instructions on processing and shipping of orders, and for instructions on how to return or exchange your unused and unopened SEACRET products.
- You may register with our website if you are over 13 years of age. SEACRET does not knowingly market to or solicit information from minors under the age of 13. Minors under the age of 13 are ineligible to use our services, and we do not want minors to submit any personal information to us. Minors under the age of 13 can use this website only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- With respect to unsolicited suggestions, inquiries, or feedback, we treat such submissions as non-confidential. By making such submission, you grant us full ownership of the submission to copy, use, reproduce, publish, or distribute as we see fit. If you make a submission, you warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your submission. You further agree to indemnify SEACRET for all claims arising from or in connection with any submission. When you transmit content or other information to this website, you are entirely responsible for such content. You agree not to transmit content that: (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available; or (c) infringes on any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party. You agree not to transmit any viruses, advertising, solicitation, or promotional material, including chain letters and spam. You agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse to post or to remove any submitted content in our sole discretion. SEACRET also has the right to remove any content that violates this Legal Statement.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold SEACRET harmless for any loss, damages, or costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim resulting from your use of this website or breach of this Legal Statement. You also agree to indemnify SEACRET for any loss, damages, or costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, or similar data gathering tools.
This Legal Statement and the other policies contained on this website represent the entire agreement between you and SEACRET. SEACRET reserves the right to change this Legal Statement and all other policies at any time by posting the changes on the website. Your continued use thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changes. Likewise, we may terminate any of the rights granted by this Legal Statement at any time, and you shall comply immediately by ceasing all use of this website. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or joint enterprise between you and SEACRET. Our failure to require performance of any provision shall constitute a waiver of SEACRET’s ability to require performance in the future. In the event that any provision of this Legal Statement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Legal Statement shall remain in full force and effect.
- If you believe copyrighted materials have been copied, please send an email or written notice to our Designated Agent with the following: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you claim is infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted works you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of the material you claim is infringing and its location on the website; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement as to your good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized; and (f) a statement under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent. Our Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is Attention: Copyright Infringement, 2619 East Chambers Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85040, (602) 442-1232, email@example.com. This contact information is provided exclusively for notifying Seacret that copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquiries must be direct to OUR CUSTOMER CARE EXPERTS at 1-877-358-8126.
This website is operated by:
SEACRET Spa LLC 2619
East Chambers Street Phoenix,
Arizona 85040 1-866-700-PURE (7873)
©2006 SEACRET SPA,
LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
SEACRET is a Trademark of SEACRET SPA LLC & WWW.SEACRETSPA.COM.
All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on this SEACRET web site are the property of their respective owners.
SEACRET reserves the right to revise the terms set forth above at any time.
All revisions are effective when posted on this policy page.
By surfing, using, browsing, or purchasing on our website, you are deemed notified of and bound by any changes to our terms and conditions.
Should you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at.
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including our Return & Exchange policy, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.